In our daily efforts we will:
- Strive for excellence
- Remove barriers and improve access
- Demonstrate fairness, respect and dignity
- Have integrity and be open, honest and trustworthy
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively
Strategic Plan (Developed in 2007)
- Participate in Innovation Leadership in the Centreal East LHIN
- Become a Better Change Capable Organization
To support our Strategic Intentions the following four projects were developed that will be participated in by all levels of the organization:
- Review and Integrate Target Populations and Services
- Manage Efficiency
- Focus on Developing Relationships across the Central East LHIN
- Seek Inovation and Opportunities for Collaboration
The Oshawa Community Health Centre is a community-owned, non-profit, charitable organization. Since our founding in 1982 by volunteers, we have proudly worked with our residents to build a strong and healthy community. We are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and funded primarily by the Central East Local Health Integration Network. Many of our programs are supported by the generosity of foundations and community support.
Our services include family medicine, social work and counselling, and a variety of health promotion and community development groups, many focusing on children, youth and women. All of our services and programs are free.*
The Oshawa Community Health Centre utilizes a team of supportive and skilled professionals including child and youth workers, doctors, social workers, counsellors, nurse practitioners, and health promoters to deliver services. Our centre is unique for the reason that we are responsive to the health needs as defined by our Oshawa community.
We would like to thank the Trillium Foundation for its ongoing support of our programs. The Ontario Trillium Foundation, an agency of the Ministry of Culture, receives annually $100 million in government funding generated through Ontario's charity casino initiative. The Foundation provides grants to eligible charitable and not-for-profit organizations in the arts, culture, sports, recreation, environment and social service sectors.
Hours of Operation
Friday: 7:00am-5:00 pm
To donate now, please follow the link below